- RSS Channel Showcase 7579115
- RSS Channel Showcase 5836404
- RSS Channel Showcase 4519884
- RSS Channel Showcase 6095329
Articles on this Page
- 02/25/12--02:22: _Let’s make it possible
- 02/26/12--03:12: _Plight of Pakistani...
- 03/13/12--03:59: _What’s your priority?
- 06/01/12--01:06: _Revamping education...
- 07/12/12--07:42: _The Moral Demise
- 10/01/12--01:42: _Passion, Fashion an...
- 10/02/12--14:04: _Passion, Fashion an...
- 12/21/12--11:29: _Education System: M...
- 01/02/13--14:15: _Foundations of Secu...
- 09/18/13--06:44: _Ghazali Premier Col...
- 01/17/12--04:47: _Top of the world
- 02/24/12--05:38: _The way out
- 02/25/12--02:22: Let’s make it possible
- 02/26/12--03:12: Plight of Pakistani students
- 03/13/12--03:59: What’s your priority?
- 06/01/12--01:06: Revamping education in Pakistan
- 07/12/12--07:42: The Moral Demise
- 10/01/12--01:42: Passion, Fashion and Prioritization – I
- 10/02/12--14:04: Passion, Fashion and Prioritization – II
- 12/21/12--11:29: Education System: Manufacturing Slaves in Pakistan
- 01/02/13--14:15: Foundations of Secular Educational System
- 09/18/13--06:44: Ghazali Premier College – An Untold Story
- 01/17/12--04:47: Top of the world
- 02/24/12--05:38: The way out
In the world of advanced technologies, where inventions get obsolete everyday due to rapid innovations, where the modernization is the change which is constantly revolutionizing our lives, we the Pakistanis still spend only 2.21% of GDP on the education. I feel this is like the condition of a human half paralyzed, despite of knowing the […]
Being an International student can be very stressful especially if you have to go it alone. Naive Pakistani students leave home in high spirits to acquire the ‘waliyati’ education because it offers bright prospects and opens doors to plenty of dough encompassed with a life changing experience. I do vouch for all that and I […]
How different this world would be if leaders, followers and individuals could prioritize on something other than ulterior motives. Somehow or the other I feel we are all to an extent being governed by the ‘what’s in it for me ideology?’. It has become so hard to live selflessly in this dog eat dog existence […]
I don’t think anyone would deny the fact that we live in a cut throat world where time is money and skill is paramount. The practical life knows just one thing and that is how to live the ‘dog-eat-dog-way’, all the while trying to make one-self indispensable. We all know that it comes down to selling […]
Daughter killed her father ….. Shocked when I heard the news that a teenage girl killed her father; reason, he was stopping her from having an illegitimate affair. It was a breaking news on electronic media and reported widely, shocking for the entire country that how she confessed her crime and was actually not feeling […]
What’s latest in fashion recently? Cobalt jewels, pixie cuts, suede wedges or Lady Gaga’s new recipe of dressing up? I am not talking about the fashion that recharges your wardrobe or lubricates your facial details. In fact I mean to mention another fashion stream that has swirled over our society like a cyclone and has […]
‘HOMEMAKING’ is our ultimate responsibility and no matter how much we run away from it or refuse to accept it, we can’t really change it. Do you think a bowl of cereal served to your child by a babysitter or a maid contains enough nutrition of education, refinement and civilization? Also, home making is not about […]
“Sticks and drones may break our bones, but fitna would eventually be more lethal” Few months back, a private channel aired different kinds of ads of success stories in education. We had very heated discussions with our friends on Facebook about those one-sided educational promos, in which only worldly education was being glorified: materialism that […]
The post Education System: Manufacturing Slaves in Pakistan appeared first on My Bit for Change.
Know thy enemy. “Allah is the Protecting Friend of those who believe. He bringeth them out of darkness into light. As for those who disbelieve, their patrons are false deities. They bring them out of light into darkness. Such are rightful owners of the Fire. They will abide therein. 2:257 Are we conscious of what […]
I was invited for a talk to Ghazali Premier College (GPC) and I was very surprised when I visited the place. Without any doubt, it was one of the best institutions I had seen in years. GPC immediately became an inspiration for me. Muhammad Tariq, the director of GPC left a lucrative job in Dubai […]
Is it mandatory to be always at the top ? ‘I have been an A grader throughout my life and now a possible B grade is giving me terrible nightmares’, Faiza, a Pakistani medical student in USA was telling me. She was worried about her grades and told me about her sleepless nights despite immense […]
People are in distress across the world. The situations we find ourselves in have solutions; however the process for solving the myriad of problems begins inside of us, as an each unique individual. We must start with ourselves first. The revelation of the Qur’an begin with the word ‘Iqra’, the read /recite/ learn and this […]